About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 27, 2009

David Guetta - Sexy Bitch /ft. Akon

Album: One Love

This is my favorite clubbing song of this year so far. The beat and the hook is amazing, and especially when heard at a club with good sound equipment, it gets everyone crazed up. French DJ, David Guetta should be proud of the fact that this song is already the #1 track in the UK, and Black Eyed Pea’s track “I Gotta Feeling” which he produced has been #1 in the US for a long time. Could he take the hottest producer title this year? A lot of artists are lining up to work with him now.

No comments: