About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2009

Janet Jackson - Make Me

Album: Number Ones

Janet is also releasing greatest hits album titled, “Number Ones” which contains one new song, “Make Me.” This song became available a day after Janet performed a dance tribute for her brother, Michael, during MTV’s Video Music Award. This track is supposedly a tribute song to Michael’s “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” and it brings back the fun loving Janet, from the “All For You” days.

No comments: