About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2009

Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes

Album: Up To Now

There are a few new songs added on Snow Patrol’s greatest hits package, and the first single is, “Just Say Yes.” The lead singer Gary Lightbody actually wrote this song for Gwen Stefani’s album, but it never got used. Then The Pussycat Doll’s Nicole Scherzinger recorded it for her solo debut album, but that album has been delayed numerous times and possibly may never see the light of day. And so the song came back to Snow Patrol, and they recorded it for their greatest hits album.

No comments: