About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2009

Pearl Jam - Just Breathe

Album: Backspacer

no sample
Ten years ago, Pearl Jam had a hit with “Last Kiss” which was a cover song, but showcased slow and sensitive side of Pearl Jam. The second single from their recent hot album, Backspacer, is another slow track, which Eddie Vedder described "as close to a love song as we've ever gotten." It is already climbing up on the rock chart, and this song may prove to be the one that crosses over to top 40 chart.

No comments: