About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 29, 2009

Rihanna - Hard /ft. Young Jeezy

Album: Rated R

Despite the heavy promotion Rihanna had been doing for her fourth studio album, Rated R, by talking about her incident with Chris Brown from almost a year ago, the first week sale was not that impressive. Her first single, “Russian Roulette” did well upon its debut, but it is steadily climbing down on the chart. For the second single, Rihanna is releasing more hip-hop song, featuring Young Jeezy. It’s a pretty good track, produced by the team that brought us the monster hit, “Umbrella” but this one lacks the catchiness.

No comments: