About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2009

Wale - Pretty Girls /ft. Gucci Mane & Weensey of Backyard Band

Album: Attention: Deficit

I had been waiting for Wale’s album release for quite some time (it was delayed a couple of times). Wale is a MC from Washington DC, and has proven in the past couple of years that he’s capable of spitting great rhymes. What got me interested in him was that he signed to Mark Ronson’s label. On Wale’s debut album, he managed to recruit big name artists like Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Pharrell and Gucci Mane as featured guests. I really dig the beat of this song.

No comments: