About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 29, 2009

Lady GaGa - Bad Romance

Album: The Fame Monster [Deluxe Edition]

Lady GaGa seems to be everywhere nowadays. And I seem to be selecting every single one of her singles so far. It’s not that I’m a huge fan, but when all of her songs are becoming global phenomenon, I feel like I need to pay some attention to her songs. With a huge success of her debut album, she is re-releasing it by adding 8 new songs. One of them, “Bad Romance” is already climbing up the chart.

1 comment:

toshi said...

I always listen this music with the radio, but I didn't know the title. I like this song. Thank you.