About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 14, 2008

The Fratellis - Mistress Mabel

Album: Here We Stand

The Fratellis is one of my favorite bands now, and it had been on my list of band that I wanted to see live. Maybe very top on that list. I loved their debut album, Costello Music, from start to finish, and I am hoping the same for the second album, Here We Stand. They added all of their new songs to imeem.com and after listening to it, I realized that it may not be as catchy and fun as their first album. Costello Music grabbed me from the first listen, but their second album may take me sometime to get into.

No comments: