About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2008

Three 6 Mafia – Lolli Lolli (Pop That Body) /ft. Project Pat, Young D & Superpower

Album: Last 2 Walk

Their latest album is titled Last 2 Walk since there are now only 2 remaining members – DJ Paul and Juicy J (they started out as 6 men group). Is it just me, but when they start their songs by doing a shout out to themselves “three six mafiaaaaa”, I get into it. It’s still weird to think that they are Oscar winning songwriters.

No comments: