About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

June 29, 2008

Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You

Album: Partie Traumatic

Black Kids are an American band that has been gaining popularity in UK. This song in particular sounds a lot like The Cure from 80s. This single debuted on the UK single chart at #11, but hasn’t found much success in the US. Their debut album, Partie Traumatic will be released early next month in the UK and late next month in the US.

No comments: