About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

Elbow - One Day Like This

Album: The Seldom Seen Kid

Going back on all the songs I have selected this year, I think one of my favorites is Elbow’s “Grounds for Divorce.” Recently they relieved prestigious Mercury Prize for their latest album, “The Seldom Seen Kid.” Listening to songs on their album, you can tell that all of their songs are good music. It’s a shame that even with all the awards and critical praise, they still haven’t met any commercial success. “One Day Like This” is over 6 minutes long, but you never get tired of it. Recently Snow Patrol covered this song Radio1’s Live Lounge.

1 comment:

Way said...

nice relaxing song and easy to listen to