About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 14, 2008

Tegan And Sara - Call It Off

Album: The Con

Tegan And Sara are identical twins. I still can’t tell them apart. Just like any other siblings, they get into arguments a lot, so often that they decided to live completely apart from one another. Tegan lives in Vancouver, and Sara in Montreal. But when they sing together, it’s pure magic. They are one of my favorite bands (top 5, probably) right now. Their live shows are also fun, as they both like to tell fun stories between songs. Their latest album also contains hit singles, "The Con" and "Back In Your Head". They recently showcased their latest music video, “Call It Off”, which is very simple, yet effective.

No comments: