About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You

Album: The Age Of The Understatement

In May, I reviewed The Last Shadow Puppets first single, “The Age of the Understatement.” The group is lead by Arctic Monkeys singer Alex Turner. Using London Metropolitan Orchestra, most of their songs sound like something you would hear in a soundtrack. This track is no exception – mixing James Bond and Pulp Fiction-ish sound. It has a very cool sound.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The one song I like from this mix!