About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

MGMT - Kids

Album: Oracular Spectacular

MGMT has been traveling and playing at almost every single major music festivals around the world. Thanks to that, their album sale keeps going higher. Their first single, “Time to Pretend” was really addictive. And now they are releasing “Kids” which they normally play at the very end of their show (and always gets the crowd jumping up and down). The beat of this song is also very addictive and it gets stuck n your head. Don’t be surprised if you catch yourself humming to the keyboard sound from the intro.

No comments: