About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

Album: One Of The Boys

With lines like, “you PMS like a bitch, I would know” Katy Perry, who had a big hit with “I Kissed A Girl” a couple of months ago comes back to the top of the chart with another addictive dance floor hit. There is definitely 80s dance pop influence on the song. It is very produced, which is should be as this track was produced by Max Martin (Britney Spears) and Dr. Luke (Avril Lavigne).

No comments: