About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Train

Album: Black Ice

0000
AC/DC’s brand new album, Black Ice is only available (at least in the US) at Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club. Personally I hate when they do that since it’s much harder to purchase digital single track. Nevertheless, this is Aussie band’s 15th album, which took 8 years since their last release of Stiff Upper Lip in 2000. The thing about AC/DC is that if you’ve never really heard of them, you probably can’t tell which singles were from which decade. In a way, that’s cool because they still rock out like “Shook Me All Night Long.” And so far this year, Black Ice is the second most selling album in its debut week behind Lil Wayne (that means this sold more than Coldplay’s album).

No comments: