About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

October 30, 2008

The Killers – Human

Album: Day & Age

The Killers second album, Sam’s Town and B-side compilation album, Sawdust added together didn’t match up the success of their debut album, Hot Fuss (which contained hits like “Mr. Brightside”). For their third album, Day & Age, they go back to the original formula by creating more dance tracks. The Killers enlisted help of Stuart Price, who procued Madonna’s hit album, Confessions on a Dance Floor. When I heard about all of this, I expected more electronica sound, but this track still has essence of rock. I’m excited to hear more tracks from the album to see what else they have up their sleeves.

No comments: