About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

May 30, 2008

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

Album: We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things

Jason Mraz hasn’t had a huge hit since his debut single in 2002, “The Remedy (I Won’t Worry). His second album didn’t generate much of anything, and now for his third album, he might have something. This lead off single, “I’m Yours” has the Jack Johnson feel good relaxed beat, and he can also showcase his vocal talent. It’s a great beach track.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Another fav of mine from his new album is Lucky w/ Colbie Caillat. Good combo of voices, tender lyrics but not too soapy.

love Duffy's Warwick Ave! she has fabulous voice and her song kind of has an oldie feel to it.

Ur so gay is the bomb! esp the ending, I didn't even catch it until I looked up the lyrics. She sounded like Natasha Bedingfield

Unknown said...

such a pretty song.. aaw