About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 30, 2008

3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me

Album: Want

There has been a lot of noteworthy bands coming out of Denver/Boulder, Colorado recently such as The Fray and Flobots. Add 3OH!3 to that list. 303 is the area code in Boulder region. With humorous lines like, “Tell your boyfriend if he says he’s got beef that I’m a vegetarian and I ain’t fuckin’ scared of him”, and accompanying music video that feels like it was produced by Saturday Night Live staff, these guys know how to have a good time. They sound like All-American Rejects mixed with Scissor Sisters trying to be crunk.

No comments: