About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 13, 2009

Paradiso Girls - Patron Tequila /ft. Lil Jon & Eve

Album: Patron Tequila (Single)

Anytime you have Lil Jon screaming “Put your drink up!” it’s going to get heavy rotation at clubs, especially when you have Eve rapping in it. Needless to say, this track is currently #3 on the dance club chart. With Lil Jon and Eve on the track, it probably didn’t matter who was singing the rest of the song, but the new girl group, Paradiso Girls gets the credit. Paradiso Girls was created by the founder of Pussycat Dolls, and consists of five girls from different countries – US, France, UK, Barbados and Philippines. Pussycat Dolls had to depend on Busta Rhymes and Snoop to put them where they are now, so I assume Paradiso Girls’ debut album will be filled with featured artists.

No comments: