About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 27, 2009

Sean Paul - So Fine

Album: Imperial Blaze

It must be summer if Sean Paul has a song on the radio. Sean Paul released his fourth album titled Imperial Blaze this August, and the lead off single, “So Fine” is getting enough radio and club play. It’s been four years since his last release. Previously, Sean Paul has commented that he wants to do less clubbing songs, but this track is definitely for the clubs.

No comments: