About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

August 13, 2009

T.I. - Remember Me /ft. Mary J. Blige

Album: Remember Me (Single)

“Don’t forget” sings Mary J. Blige. When you have one of the hottest rapper nowadays, T.I. and legend in the making, Mary J. Blige singing the hook, how can you go wrong? This track has unbelievable beats and great delivery. T.I. recorded this song before he had to go to jail to serve a year and a day for possession of illegal firearms. I’m sure we can expect T.I. to write a lot more songs while he is in jail, and come out with a brand new album next year.

No comments: