About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 13, 2008

Craig David – Hot Stuff (Let’s Dance)

Album: Trust Me

Recently on an interview Craig has mentioned how he has to be really modest and beg US radio station DJs to play his songs. He became somewhat popular in the US several years ago with the song, “7 Days” but hasn’t repeated the similar success since then. In the UK, he’s still one of the most popular R&B stars. He’s hoping that this single, which samples David Bowie’s “Let’s Dance” could bring him more exposure in the US again.

No comments: