About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 13, 2008

Justin Nozuka – After Tonight

Album: Holly

If you like Jason Mraz, you may also like Justin Nozuka. Justin Nozuka’s father is Japanese, and mother is American named Holly Sedgwick, who has a famous sister Kyra Sedgwick, who is married to Kevin Bacon. That means Justin Nozuka is Kevin Bacon’s nephew. Justin Nozuka doesn’t speak any Japanese, as he was raised by his single mother after his parents split. To show his thanks, he has titled his debut CD after his mother. He is still a young kid (only 18 years old), but is already a talented singer-songwriter. He will be performing at Fuji Rock this summer at one of the smaller stages.

No comments: