About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 13, 2008

My Chemical Romance – Cancer [Live in Mexico]

Album: The Black Parade Is Dead!

Last month My Chemical Romance released a special DVD of their Black Parade concert. The DVD includes two concerts, one from big arena in Mexico City, and other from smaller venue in their hometown, New Jersey. It also contains audio tracks from the Mexico City concert. I attended the Black Parade concert last year, and it became one of the most memorable concerts. A lot of the songs on this live album sounds very close to the studio album, but slower tracks such as this track shines as a live track. What a dramatic pause in the ending.

No comments: