About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 29, 2008

Rihanna - Disturbia

Album: Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded

A lot of artists nowadays are doing the deluxe edition re-issues, and Rihanna is joining the bandwagon. The limited edition comes with a DVD featuring behind the scenes footage, as well as three new songs. One of which is “Take A Bow” which has been popular all around the world (though I’m not a huge fan). Another new track, Disturbia is the next single, which is more of a club oriented track. The music video is kind of disturbing as Rihanna portrays psychotic vampire of some kind.

No comments: