About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 13, 2008

Elbow – Grounds For Divorce

Album: The Seldom Seen Kid

One late night, I caught their video on MTV2. The music video for this song takes place in a smoky bar, and music and the scene fit perfectly. When the lead singer started pounding the empty big beer mug on the table to the beat, I was ready to download this song. Elbow is based in UK, and has been around since 1990. This song is on their fourth album titled, The Seldom Seen Kid.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my favorite song on this mix and an exceptional one for Elbow.
great job on the mix, Jun, there is a bunch of great songs!!