About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 29, 2008

Madonna - Give It 2 Me

Album: Hard Candy

If you are a regular clubber, hearing this song should get you pumped up for the weekend. Listening to this song can get you to imagine the green laser light bouncing around you. Big props to Pharrell who produced the track. On the interview, he talked about how difficult it was to come up with “dance” sounding song, as that wasn’t particularly his specialty. Pharrell commented that it was like going to school, producing for Madonna, as he had to learn a lot of new things to please her.

No comments: