About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

July 29, 2008

Shwayze – Buzzin’

Album: Shwayze

Shwayze talks about himself as the only black kid in the Malibu community he grew up in. Shwayze, along with his producer/friend Cisco Adler (no, not Sisqo who sung “Thong Song”) have their own show on MTV. This song has been getting a lot of buzz even before the first episode had aired, showcasing that MTV still has fairly strong marketing power. It’s a decent summer time, old-school flavored hip-hop tune.

2 comments:

Kei said...

Aah, I thought it was pretty funny at first when I heard, "I signed my name on your left boob" because I was thinking, I wonder why he went with the left?? But apparently he is saying I "saw" my name on your left boob. Man he is crazy, oh wait no he's just Shwayze. har har har

Unknown said...

This was my favorite song of this share, too, not only for Kei's reason .)