About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

November 12, 2008

Shiny Toy Guns - Ricochet!

Album: Season Of Poison

Shiny Toy Guns had a decent hit two years ago with "Le Disko" (they were even nominated for Best Electronic Album Grammy award). Now they have replaced their lead female vocalist, and are releasing a new album titled Season of Poison, which has much harder sound, reminiscent of 90s Marilyn Manson. The new vocalist Sisely Treasure and Chad Petree share vocal duties for this track. This winter they will be performing at Deck the Hall Ball in Seattle along with The Killers and Death Cab For Cutie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my favorite one from this month's half!