About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 27, 2009

The BPA - Toe Jam /ft. David Byrne & Dizzee Rascal

Album: I Think We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat

BPA stands for Brighton Port Authority, and this is Fatboy Slim’s new side project. The first single featured Talking Heads singer David Byrne and UK rapper, Dizzee Rascal. Fatboy Slim has always had cool music videos, and this side project is no exception. Toe Jam features nude dancers, which their private areas covered in black blocks. As they dance, the black blocks form images (like smiley faces). It’s kind of a cool concept, and the song is catchy and fun as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

funnyly distinctive.. just like the video. you gotta watch it!

Tako said...

Not sure what it is, but this song is stuck in my head..