About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

My Chemical Romance - Desolation Row

Album: Watchmen Soundtrack

Their last album, The Black Parade was an awesome album, from the first song to the last song. It is reported that they have now started recording for the new album. Meanwhile, they have released this Bob Dylan cover song for upcoming super hero movie, Watchmen. There’s not much uniqueness to the cover, other than that it’s sped up and louder. I guess I expected more from My Chemical Romance covering Bob Dylan. Hopefully their new album would be just as good as The Black Parade, if not better.

No comments: