About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 27, 2009

Plain White T's - 1, 2, 3, 4

Album: Big Bad World

Plain White T’s had a big hit with “Hey There Delilah” two years ago. They released a new album last fall, but it seemed like nobody noticed them. The lead off single was an upbeat rocker, but failed to chart. Now they are releasing their second single which sounds a lot like “Hey There Delilah” but with more cheesy lyrics. They do however make it catchy. “There’s only ONE way TO say those THREE words FOR you, I Love You.” Yes, cheesy, but catchy.

No comments: