About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

Album: All I Ever Wanted

The first winner of American Idol, Kelly Clarkson tried to write her own songs for the last album, My December, despite the disagreement from the record executives. The result wasn’t so great, and she went back to collaborating with hit makers such as Max Martin, who produced this track. “My Life Would Suck Without You” made the all time record for the biggest jump on Billboard single chart (from #97 to #1 in one week). I was never a huge fan of “Since U Been Gone”, and this track kind of reminds me of that song.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's got a good voice, but that song is so generic it hurts.

Unknown said...

plus: retarded title