About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

Eminem - Crack A Bottle /ft. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent

Album: Crack A Bottle (Single)

Slim Shady is back, along with his superstar friends, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent. This is definitely Eminem music. Actually this song sounds like it belongs on The Eminem Show album (similar to circus-ish sounding of “Business”), so there is nothing ground breaking about this track produced by Dre, but it sure is fun and addicting. Let’s hope that his new album will actually be released in March as it is rumored to be.

1 comment:

Tako said...

It's been so long and this track just reminded me of how different he sounded. Despite the number of newcomers that the industry has seen in the past however many years since he last came up with a new track, Eminem can still safely say that there's no one that's quite like him.