About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

Bruce Springsteen - Working On A Dream

Album: Working On A Dream

Bruce Springsteen performed during the Super Bowl (Pittsburgh Steelers defeated Arizona Cardinals) half time this year. He performed batch of old hits such as Glory Days and Born to Run, as well as this new track, which he has performed for the new US President, Barrack Obama. I was never a huge fan of “the Boss” but his performance during the Super Bowl was energetic and charismatic.

No comments: