About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

Hoobastank - My Turn

Album: For (N) Ever

California rock band, Hoobastank was recently named “the worst band name ever” by Blender music magazine. Most people will remember them for their softie rock song, “The Reason” which was a huge hit in 2004. Their last album, Every Man for Himself did not generate any hits, but they’re hoping their latest, and fourth album can give them a hit or two. The first single from the new album is a hard rocker titled, My Turn. So far they are doing well in Japan (the lead singer Doug Robb is half Japanese).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thumbs up, very catchy!