About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

Rehab - Last Tattoo

Album: Graffiti The World

Rehab had a moderate hit with “Bartender Song” on the country chart last year. They sound like a mixture of Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock and Stone Temple Pilots, especially on this song. They incorporate rock, rap and DJ in their songs. I haven’t heard this song on the radio yet, but hopefully they will choose this as their next single.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally Rehab! I love them and also recommend their songs Red Water, Drinking Problem and Trailer Fabulous.

Tako said...

I love this track. Catchy yet something nostalgic about it.