About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 12, 2009

U2 - Get On Your Boots

Album: No Line On The Horizon

Originally U2’s twelfth album was to be released in end of 2008, but they postponed in order to work on more songs. Now their album is to be released in end of February. The first single, “Get On Your Boots” (which was used for Gatorade commercial during Super Bowl), has cool bass from Adam Clayton. The cover photo was taken by Japanese photographer, Hiroshi Sugimoto.

No comments: