About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

February 27, 2009

Flo Rida - Right Round /ft. Kesha

Album: Right Round (Single)

Flo Rida must know a thing or two about spitting out a number 1 track. His previous hit “Low” held the record for most digital download in a single week. Now, Flo Rida’s new song from his second album broke that record. It is also the #1 song in the US right now. “Low” spent 10 weeks on top of the chart in 2008, which was the longest of any songs in the year. Could this new track stay on top for that long? This track features the singer Kesha who will be releasing her own album soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I normally don't like those US-hip hop chart tracks, but right round is too catchy to resist