About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 29, 2009

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag

Album: New Surrender

Anberlin is a rock band from Florida. They had been around since the early 2000s, but they recently signed to the major label. New Surrender marks their major debut (fourth overall), and the single, “Feel Good Drag” had been released since last summer, but it took 29 weeks to get to the top of the rock chart (and to come to my attention, and my local rock radio station to start playing it). It’s a good solid rock song.

No comments: