About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2009

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero

Album: It's Blitz!

With every new album releases, I get more and more attracted to Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ music (including their EP). The lead off single from their third album, “Zero” contains little bit of disco, electrobeat and of course, rock. It is a great track with addictive beat. The lead singer Karen O. has been noted as hottest rock goddess by many music magazines for her fashion sense and stage presence. I never knew that she was half Korean and Polish.

No comments: