About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2009

Lily Allen - Womanizer [Acoustic]

Album: F.U.E.P. (EP)

Lily Allen has been known to perform Britney’s hit song during her live shows, and she has finally made it available to public (currently only available on iTunes as part of F**k You EP). This cover is a stripped down version with piano and acoustic guitar. I still like the original version by Britney better, but I thought this version was unique enough, and I thought it was interesting the UK tabloid magnet Lily Allen (numerous topless photos of hers have appeared all over the internet) decided to cover US tabloid magnet, Britney Spears.

No comments: