About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 29, 2009

Depeche Mode - Wrong

Album: Sounds Of The Universe

Wrong! Wrong! This is the type of song that stays in your head for a while. Check out the creepy music video. Even before watching the video, I felt that this sounded like an entrance music for The Joker from Batman (though I’ve never seen the movie). I had not really checked out their music since the 80s and early 90s (“People Are People” and “Personal Jesus” come to mind), but they seem to be still popular in the UK.
Link to music video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsXOcK9_Cw

No comments: