About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2009

Kid Cudi - Day 'n' Nite

Album: Day 'n' Nite (Single)

Along with Asher Roth, Kid Cudi has been gaining a lot of attention since end of last year as he was named “one of the hottest MCs to watch in 2009” by numerous music publications. 2009 is here, and Kid Cudi proving to be quite successful as his debut single, “Day ‘n’ Nite” is burning up the chart. He was discovered by Kanye West, and signed to his label, and helped West with the latest album, 808s & Heartbreak (Cudi is featured on “Welcome to Heartbreak”). There is more upbeat remix of the song which is also popular on the dance radio.

No comments: