About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2009

Ciara - Love Sex Magic /ft. Justin Timberlake

Album: Fantasy Ride

Ciara’s third album titled, Fantasy Ride has been delayed because of poor performances from her earlier singles, but finally the track co-written by JT did the trick. Her new album supposedly has superhero theme (like seen on the cover), and will be introducing her alter ego, Super C. DC Comics (famous for Superman and Batman) artist Bernard Chang helped with the design of the cover. This track has a nice funky beat, which definitely has Justin Timberlake feel to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and too much RandB this time :)