About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

April 14, 2009

Blue October - Dirt Room

Album: Approaching Normal

The group famous for “Hate me today, hate me tomorrow” song, Blue October tries to prove that they are not an one-hit-wonder group. This song is from Houston, Texas band’s fifth album, Approaching Normal. Blue October teamed up with producer Steve Lillywhite (U2, Jason Mraz, Phish) for this project, and it has paid off as the song has nice polished sound.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great rock, it even grows on you!

Unknown said...

Good album! Blue October will be featured on 90210 tomorrow night, check them out!