About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 14, 2008

Flo Rida - In The Ayer /ft. will.i.am

Album: Mail On Sunday

Florida rapper, Flo Rida proves that he’s not just a one-hit wonder. First single, “Low” was a huge success. Second single "Elevator" with Timbaland was a moderate success, charting at #16. Now this third single produced by will.i.am has reached top 10. I wouldn’t be surprised if he releases a few more singles from his album, Mail On Sunday. It is a good album.

No comments: