About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 14, 2008

Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar /ft. The Dream

Album: The Quilt

Gym Class Heroes’ last album was a huge success with hits like “Cupid’s Chokehold” and “Clothes Off!”. They try to repeat the success with their fourth album, The Quilt. The first single featuring Busta Rhymes was pretty good, but the second single, produced by “Umbrella” writer, The Dream gets stuck in your head. The chorus part, “My hands, my hands” sounds a bit like “My humps, my humps.” The lead singer of Gym Class Heroes is still dating the “I Kissed A Girl” singer, Katy Perry.

1 comment:

Way said...

lyrics made me smile, reminds me of myself. lol