About This Site

Each month I select 20 songs (10 songs twice a month) that I am either hooked on or am curious about. Most of the music I select are rock, hip-hop, R&B and pop songs.

My song selection comes from 20-30 CDs I get from various sources each month, as well as recommendations from iTunes and Amazon. I also check out the charts in US, UK and Japan.

September 28, 2008

Jem - Crazy

Album: Down To Earth

UK singer (Welsh to be exact), Jem has had a couple of hits in the past few years, notably “24”. On this track, there is definitely Stevie Wonder influence; it’s funky and cool. Many of her songs have been used on TV shows such as Grey’s Anatomy. On her latest album, Down to Earth, she has a track called “Aciiid” where she sings a few verses in Japanese. Interesting.

No comments: